Orixcom collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Cookies, referring server data, etc.
You directly provide Orixcom with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- We may also receive your data indirectly from web marketing service providers.
Orixcom collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Improve our website and its utility for you and our customers, generally.
If you agree, Orixcom will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Orixcom processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases and/or misuse or unlawful use of our services.
Orixcom securely stores your data at with leading cloud service providers and encrypted using industry standard methods and protocols.
Orixcom would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Orixcom for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Orixcom correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Orixcom to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Orixcom erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Orixcom restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Orixcom's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Orixcom transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Orixcom uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Orixcom uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Orixcom sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising and marketing purposes.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Orixcom would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Orixcom from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Orixcom Group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +971 4 424 9100
Or write to us at the addresses on the first page of this policy.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Orixcom has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Irish Data Protection Commission whose contact information may be found at: https://www.dataprotection.ie/en/contact/how-contact-us.