Cloud services are transforming IT with the Middle East region experiencing a wave of adoption as Enterprises realise the value cloud can deliver. There are many decisions over how best to deploy cloud environments to suit the business needs, and many choices about how to achieve this. Orixcom’s range of solutions can help you make sense of the options and successfully transform your business.
Not sure about Private, Public or Hybrid cloud?
Should my cloud be on premise or in a data centre? Can I move my contact centre to the cloud? Do I need local or international connectivity? With fully secure public, private or hybrid cloud environments within the UAE and other locations, advanced cloud contact centre solutions for fast and flexible customer service, and a range of cloud connectivity options, Orixcom is here to help.
private & hybrid
- Customers want providers to offer state of the art secure and reliable infrastructure, often within specific geographical locations such as KSA or UAE etc. These private or hybrid cloud solutions need to follow best practice whilst complying with laws and regulations on data security and sovereignty.
- Our range of private and hybrid cloud solutions are hosted in secure Middle East data centres or customers locations, providing world-class cloud services in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Many customers now use public cloud services, often in combination with their own IT infrastructure, delivering speed, flexibility and scale in a very cost-effective manner.
- As an agnostic service provider Orixcom works with the best cloud partners to match your business requirements, both in the region and globally.
- Our public cloud partners include Microsoft Azure, AWS, Office 365, Google, Alibaba and others.
- An efficient and versatile customer support solution that fits your needs like a glove to optimize your contact centre performance.
- Providing powerful call flow management and monitoring systems, with state of the art functions wrapped into an intuitive interface to let you focus on your business, you’ll achieve better team motivation and results.
- The best cloud solution for your business won’t work if your data cannot be efficiently accessed by you or your customers. But don’t assume that there are always cost-effective connectivity choices available.
- Orixcom’s expert knowledge of the available tele-communications and technology options will ensure that your cloud services are matched with optimal connectivity.
- Data solutions include SD WAN, MPLS, IP VPN and IP Transit.
ready to accelerate your business?